Welcome to the first LTA News Bulletin
Find out about the Learning and Teaching Academy.
In the first month of the LTA launching, we have supported teaching teams and beyond, reaching over 900 delegates to date. Book a webinar on a variety of tech tools that support teaching online
We will now focus on teaching about learning design so we can offer learners a compelling online experience at the start of next session . Book an ABC Learning Design workshop and polish up your content for a remote learning start to next term.
Things to do now
- Make sure your courses in moodle are allocated to correct curriculum area.
- Explore the libguides for your subject area and make sure you are embedding the best digital texts in your programme.
- Discover ClickView as an ideal place to store your video welcome for next year and returning students.
- As an individual or better as a curriculum team get along to an ABC learning design workshop. Have a look at the resources and workshop recordings,
- Interested in exploring the set up of your own reflective blog ? You can start journey at blogs.cityofglasgowcollege.ac.uk
- Tom, Penny and Joe are meeting curriculum teams to support planning for session 20/21. ADs and Curriculum please get in touch.
Tom Duff Assistant Director LTA on establishment of LTA and future strategy
Joe Wilson Head of Digital Skills on College Landscape and changes we all need to make
Penny Robertson and Library Staff introduce new resources on library blog .
The LTA Development Journey
Watch and Listen
If you need support – IT , Learning Technology and Library Service teams are providing virtual helpdesks.
For IT email ITServicedesk@cityofglasgowcollege.ac.uk
For Learning Technology email email@example.com
For Library Services